A protein supplement is aconvenient and safe way to increase your proteins level especially when you want to fuel it through vegan sources. There are a variety of protein supplements available in the market but Hemp Protein is the best.Hemp Seeds are one of nature’s best sources for plant-based protein. Some of the renowned vegan bodybuilders use it to suffice their protein requirements.
Hemp protein powder is surely the protein powerhouse. It has a significant role to play in reducing fatigue and improving the immune system. Let’s check out the various, diverse benefits of hemp protein powder.
Hemp Protein Powder- The Ultimate Choice of Vegan Bodybuilders:
Hemp protein has become a popular choice both for the bodybuilders as well for general consumers.The nutritional content of the aforesaid supplement is one the most balanced and effective. Easy usage is also among the main factors that add value to the benefits of Hemp Protein. It is an effective source of protein supplementationno matter if you are targeting muscle gainor looking for a solution to health-related problems.
Treasure Trove of Protein for Vegan Bodybuilders
One of the most important benefits of any protein powder is its ability to build muscles. Hemp protein duly justifies that requirement by being one of the best choices in muscle building. It is a balanced protein powder that provides you all the necessary nutritional value required for strength training and building your muscles rapidly.
- It is important to note that Hemp protein powder contains 20 amino acids, which are the building blocks of proteins. Protein needs of bodybuilders are more than any average athlete or gym enthusiast because of their intense workout routines.
- This protein powder allows you to increase your strength level to support your rigorous workout routine. Moreover, it also helps muscle builders to build up more of muscle tissues instead of fat tissues.
- Hemp powder contains more than 10% of fiber. Therefore, it is highly recommended that every bodybuilder should consume at least 4 grams per ounce. The quantity gives a boost to your energy levels and helps the bodybuilder do the rigorous strength training without feeling fatigued soon.
- Hemp Protein is the ideal choice for vegan bodybuilders after a hard workout. As the supplement is a branched chain amino acid source, and is instrumental in the repairing and growth of the lean muscle.
- Hemp protein powder conveniently increases your protein intake withoutrequiring you to consume large amount of plant-based food each day to fulfill the protein requirement. Moreover, it also provides a good platform for vegan body builders who are sensitive to using other types of proteins.
- Hemp supplement is more suitable for a bodybuilder in the bulking phase because it contains plenty of carbohydrates, fats, and calories.
- Hemp plant is very hard that requires no synthetic inputs as it grows. Therefore, the muscle builder does not have to worry about the food source from where it is extracted and whether it was chemically treated or not. It mostly thrives on its own.
- It is an excellent source of essential fatty acids (EFAs). EFAs play a pivotal role in sustaining the muscle tissues as our body is incapable of producing the same on its own. Therefore, Hemp Protein acts a bridge in sufficing our entire EFAs requirement. Mostly bodybuilders include this in their diet through Hemp Supplements.
- Hemp protein supplement is a breath of fresh air for aspiring muscle builders. Hemp seeds are obtained from the Cannabis sativa plant, which is surely an acceptable source for vegan bodybuilders.
Hemp supplements provide and effective way for rapid increase in muscle mass. It is also a convenient way for vegan bodybuilders to suffice their protein requirements without feeding them with excess food. The product has gained sufficient popularity and now being accepted internationally as a game-changerfor gaining muscle and tackling other health related concerns.
Health Benefits of Hemp Protein:
Some of the most important hemp protein powder health benefits are as follows:
- Satisfies Protein Requirements for development of vital organs, muscles, tissues and hormones.
- Improves cardiovascular health due to thesufficient presence of Omega-3 fatty acids. It also prevents coronary heart disease and stabilizes blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Prevents bone loss through presence of essential omega-6 fatty gamma linolenic acid (GLA)
- Encourages a healthy lifestyle by preventing unhealthy sweets intake and also boost your energy levels.
- Through consumption of Hemp powder, you can definitely improve and vitalize your immune system.
Nutritional Sketch of Hemp Protein Supplement
Hemp protein powder is made from hemp seeds that provide a nutritional boost somewhat similar to flaxseeds, which you might already know is a powerful vegan protein source. Let us now study the nutritional chart of Hemp protein:
Serving:4 tablespoons (30 grams) of an organic, high quality hemp protein powder contains:
- 120 calories
- 11 grams carbohydrates
- 12 grams protein
- 3 grams fat
- 5 grams fiber
- 260 milligrams magnesium (65 percent DV)
- 3 milligrams iron (35 percent DV)
- 380 milligrams potassium (11 percent DV)
- 60 milligrams calcium (6 percent DV)
How to Consume Hemp Protein Powder?
Generally, an individual requires approximately half of his body weights in terms of daily protein intake. This ratio is even higher for an athlete and even higher for a bodybuilder. Thankfully, you can safely meet your protein requirement through Hemp protein intakeotherwise; protein consumption may become a hard and tedious ride for vegan bodybuilders.
The idealsupply of hemp protein powder is one to four tablespoons per day. You can use this supplement like any other protein powder. You can mix it up in a smoothie or a shake to compliment your breakfast or post workout routine. Ideally, you should think about adding hemp protein powder to your hot cereal, yogurt, pancakes, granola bars, protein bars, muffins, brownies, cakes and breads.
Hemp protein supplements has broken performance barriers. The product is equally acceptable both for bodybuilders as well general consumers. For a vegan bodybuilder Hemp protein powder is perfect as it complies with the concept of veganism. Protein is an integral part of body builders, that helps them in recovering their muscles and Hemp protein provides an effective way to increase protein level. Moreover, to have an instant energy boost to support your strength training Hemp Protein is the right choice for you. This product is ideal for vegan bodybuilders as it provides maximum nutritional value and complements various delicious recipes.